We are looking for a technically sound individual who is passionate about technology.
In your role as a Software Tester, you will help the Engineering team producing a better software by discovering bugs before they reach our end users and by liaising with our engineers to get them fixed, such as:
- Design and execute test plans and test cases
- Reproduce, triage and prioritize bugs on a daily basis
- Write bug reports
- Write automated test cases and scripts
Great attention to detail and good documentation skills are essential for this role.
This role is suitable for a Junior Engineer with excellent attention to detail and great organization skills.
- Higher education degree required, Bachelor degree in Computer Science desirable
- Able to work independently
- Attention to detail and think-outside-the-box mentality
- Hands on experience with Software Testing, especially Web Apps
- Experience in testing automation is a plus
- Good command of English, especially written
Compensation and Benefits
- Open and flat culture that lets you make real impact
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Medical Insurance
- Performance-based yearly bonus
- Five-day work week
- Birthday Holiday
- Free lunch every Monday
- Video games and Ping Pong for breaks
- 5 minute walk from Sheung Wan MTR
- Close to numerous affordable great restaurants
- The most comfortable and energizing open office in town
- Free snacks, fruits, coffee, and other drinks
- Beer Fridays!