Demand Generation Marketing Manager
GoAnimate enables thousands of companies on six continents to make professional animated videos quickly and easily. We have been growing rapidly and sustainably. We’re now adding to the team to drive the next phase of our growth.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager to drive the demand creation activities that will help us continue to accelerate our dramatic growth. As part of a dynamic and growing marketing team, this individual will execute on the overall demand generation strategy with direct accountability for increasing marketing-qualified leads for our enterprise accounts team and sales in our SMB market.
- Manage day-to-day execution of demand generation planning efforts, including helping to form overall strategy, producing lead generation goals and forecasts, setting the budget spend priorities, and measuring overall results against plans
- Manage data integrity in our marketing automation platform, identify optimization and growth opportunities and areas for additional investment
- Work with the team to implement content marketing strategy and tie digital advertising initiatives into the marketing automation platform
- Continually monitor and assess campaign and program performance, determine why programs failed or were successful
- Generate reports from our marketing automation platform
- Make and implement recommendations for optimization and growth
- Coordinate and communicate with key marketing and sales teams, executives, and external parties
- 5+ years of experience in demand and lead generation in B2B software, preferably SaaS companies
- Offline and online marketing programs, including email marketing, online and offline advertising, events, and outbound marketing
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization of existing marketing programs
- Strong writing and copy editing skills – particularly as it relates to email and web copy
- Strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships
- Experience with Marketo, SFDC, and other marketing technology
- Expertise with video creation and web design and production is a plus
Bachelor’s degree from a leading university is preferred.
This is a full-time position based in our San Mateo office.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary + bonus + equity
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Snacks and frequent team celebration lunches